Adoptees born in Washington State - Get your original birth certificate! Go to the Department of Health (DOH).
American Adoption Congress International Conference 2015:
Cambridge, Massachusetts, March 25-29. See AAC
When you click on the suggested book titles (updated!) and order through our Amazon website link, WARM receives a percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.
Our mission is to establish WARM as the primary resource for search, reunion, support and education in the life-long issues surrounding adoption.
WARM is a non-profit organization, formed in 1976, serving the needs of adult adoptees and their birth families. WARM services include:
- Court searches for anyone born or adopted in the State of Washington.
- Non-court searches for those who have documented identifying information (all states).
- A FREE birth registry for anyone born or adopted in the state of Washington.
- Support Groups
- Research services at a minimal cost for persons doing their own search.
- Referrals to sources in other states.
- Books available pertaining to adult adoption issues.