Adoptees born in Washington State - Get your original birth certificate! Go to the Department of Health (DOH).
See more information about your original birth certificate (OBC).
Birth Parents: Register your contact preferences and/or order a copy of your son/daughter's original birth certificate. See the Department of Health for more information.
Mark your calendars! Next WARM meeting will be held:
Tuesday, February 17th,
7:30-9:00 at the Sumner Library. (See Support Groups)
WARM in the news:St Joseph Missouri January 16, 2015
The Columbian December 8, 2014
Everett Herald June 29, 2014
Seattle Times June 27, 2014
American Adoption Congress International Conference 2015:
Cambridge, Massachusetts, March 25-29. See AAC
When you click on the suggested book
titles (updated!) and order through our Amazon website link, WARM receives a
percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you. Also, you can register for "amazon smile" and designate WARM as the non-profit you wish to benefit. It's an easy way to give back!
Our mission is to establish WARM as the primary resource in Washington State for search, reunion, support, and education in the life-long issues surrounding adoption.
WARM is a non-profit organization, formed in 1976, serving the needs of adult adoptees and their birth families. WARM services include:
- Court searches for anyone born or adopted in the State of Washington.
- Non-court searches for those who have documented identifying information (all states).
- A FREE birth registry for anyone born or adopted in the state of Washington.
- Support Groups
- Research services at a minimal cost for persons doing their own search.
- Referrals to sources in other states.
- Books available pertaining to adult adoption issues.