Adoptees born in Washington State - Get your original birth certificate! Go to the Department of Health (DOH).
See more information about your original birth certificate (OBC).
Birth Parents: Register your contact preferences and/or order a copy of your son/daughter's original birth certificate. See the Department of Health for more information.
Mark your calendars! Next WARM meeting will be held Tuesday, January 20th, 7:30-9:00 at the Sumner Library. (See Support Groups)
WARM in the news:St Joseph Missouri January 16, 2015
The Columbian December 8, 2014
Everett Herald June 29, 2014
Seattle Times June 27, 2014
American Adoption Congress International Conference 2015:
Cambridge, Massachusetts, March 25-29. See AAC
When you click on the suggested book titles (updated!) and order through our Amazon website link, WARM receives a percentage of the sale at no additional cost to you.
Our mission is to establish WARM as the primary resource for search, reunion, support and education in the life-long issues surrounding adoption.
WARM is a non-profit organization, formed in 1976, serving the needs of adult adoptees and their birth families. WARM services include:
- Court searches for anyone born or adopted in the State of Washington.
- Non-court searches for those who have documented identifying information (all states).
- A FREE birth registry for anyone born or adopted in the state of Washington.
- Support Groups
- Research services at a minimal cost for persons doing their own search.
- Referrals to sources in other states.
- Books available pertaining to adult adoption issues.