Adoptees: Get your Original Birth Certificate!

If you were born in Washington State, you can request your OBC through the Department of Health (DOH) website.

See more information about your original birth certificate (OBC).

Birth Parents: Register your contact preferences and/or order a copy of your son/daughter’s original birth certificate.

See the Department of Health for more information.

Adoptees and Birth Parents: Be sure to check all the boxes on form

Tagged with: